Dear Customers, business partners, and friends,
At Floors By Roberts, our number one priority is the safety and well-being of our customers and our employee’s. With the increasing news and concern of the Coronavirus, we wanted to share that we are continuing to closely monitor and adhering to the Center for Disease Control (CDC) guidelines. We want to assure you we are taking the necessary steps to help insure your health and safety when we visit your home or business, as well as when you visit Floors By Roberts.
What we are doing at Floors By Roberts:
- Our Galerie showroom, Outlet, Home Improvement, restrooms and warehouse are being cleaned thoroughly and regularly in accordance with CDC recommendations.
- Hand sanitizer is available in several areas of our store.
- All employees have been instructed to wash their hands regularly, routinely clean their individual work areas and to stay home if they are feeling ill.
What our Installation Crews are doing:
- We have requested that our installation crews follow the appropriate procedures when working on site, including taking precautions and following all CDC guidelines.
- Each member of an install crew will use hand sanitizer before entering your home or business.
- Each install crew is equipped with sanitizing wipes that they will regularly use to disinfect areas they work in (bathrooms, counters, doorknobs, etc.)
- If any installer is feeling ill, they will NOT show up to your home or business. In the event of this occurring, the customer will be notified via a Floors By Roberts salesperson or customer service agent who will help with re-scheduling their job.
What you can do:
- We want to make sure that both you and our employees feel safe when you visit our stores or when we visit your home during these trying times, so we would like to ask you a few questions prior to scheduling our visit:
- Is anyone in your home currently sick or quarantined?
- Has anyone in your home been in direct contact with anyone with the COVID-19 Virus?
- Are there any other risks for COVID-19 at your home we should know about such as travel, etc.
If the answer is no, please go ahead and come in to our store or set up an in-home visit. Please be prepared that our associates will not be shaking hands. If this is an at home situation, and it changes for any reason, please let us know prior to the visit.
If any answer is yes, and it is a retail appointment, we can try to do everything through photos and email or maybe even face time (video call). We would rather you stayed home to get better, however, we will not be able to visit your home at this time.
As we continually monitor the situation, rest assured that we will provide you with the latest updates. We appreciate your continued support and the trust you place in us.
The Floors By Roberts Team